About Us

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
So lately we have been pretty busy finishing up our collection. We have two weeks or so until our photoshoot (Feb. 13th). Also, one of our friends/fellow design classmate in college, Bek Kaplan, will be styling our shoot. Ever since I've known her, she has been the one to always look so freaking perfectly pulled together. I remember at our senior collection fashion show, she had on this fabulous sequin cardigan by LaRok, skirt, thigh-high stocking/socks, and these beyond fabulous Chanel shoes.  Yeah- I have complete faith in her making our clothes look banging.

Our model for the shoot is the last photo.^^ Her name is Rachael Jarvis.  She's gorgeous.  Can't wait to dress her up like she's my doll.

In some of the above photos I photographed some of the detailing of a few garments.  We had our fabulous seamstress, Dina, finish a few with taped seams... turned out looking very clean so we are happy.  Happy designers= Happy life.  Also I posted a few more pics of our label inside of clothes...because I am excited about it. Also pumped because we are actually having some color in our line (besides the usual neutrals I have always done).

The 2nd to last photo is a great article in this month's Vogue about Proenza Schouler... they are our new obsession.  I love their story, clothes, personalities, cutie looks.  Just watched a documentary on them called 'Seamless' (about their journey to winning the CFDA fashion fund). They are awesome and Brent and I want to be like them... minus the dating part.

That's all for now. Ta Ta.
    -M & B


Photobucket




Photobucket
Photobucket
site
Thanks to Nikolai for letting me know about this lovely German designer!
-M & B